Powered By Blogger

06 March 2012

dreaming of my Bernina Overlocker

And so the time has come for an overlocker and I'm taking the plunge. I've decided that I've been at this for long enough and it's time to get an overlocker.
Having decided on the perfect model - it's a Bernina Bernette 610D, it's now just a question of finalising the purchase and swipe, swipe, swipe!





This will be the perfect addition to my Bernina sewing machine, which i got last year. It is still going strong and such a joy to operate!

Since getting these 2 Bernina machines, I had endless hours of joy. Just look at these gorgeous things!
Bernina Bernette 66

Since taking this photo, I've also acquired a sewing cabinet so now I can easily close it up when all the sewing has been done and don't have the unsightly view of threads and bits lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment