Powered By Blogger

28 March 2019

Slinky Blue Wrap top



Here is one of the latest projects I finished and it's my version of the Wrap Blouse of Burdastyle 3/2018 edition, pattern #115.
Wrap Blouse 3/2019
Yes, I know it's another wrap something. I just love wrap tops and dresses, what can I say. They are flattering and adjustable, so I can move the closures a little in or out as needed.

It's a beautifully blue floral print fabric and has a nice soft drape to it and a satiny finish. I think the band on the sleeve should be slightly tighter to give the sleeve it's poufy shape, but will leave it for now.
 


Above as seen on my new dress form. The dress form is the newest addition to my sewing buys. And this is the first project that I've fitted on it.



I've worn it a few times this summer, but here I actually have a photo where I was attending an afternoon ladies tea.  It’s not the best picture as the angle is a bit weird, but I wanted to show the stunning blue color and the luxurious shine. The fabric is super soft and slinky and it's lovely to wear in summer, feeling soft and cool on my skin.






No comments:

Post a Comment