Powered By Blogger

28 March 2019

Weekend away - Inspiration photo


I've been away the last weekend, and these are some random photo's from the trip, taken with my phone.

View of the pool
What a stunning pool and view. Perfect spot for sunbathing, swimming and unwinding!

Cotton curtains with hand applique

Isn't this just beautiful? It's fine cotton with the images appliqued (by hand) onto the fabric. With the light shining through it from outside, it made such a striking sight! I asked and was told a find from India.

And old bed spring that is hung up on a feature wall. Is that like a thing now? Like repurposing and refashion of old and unused "stuff". I do think it added a little something interesting to the whole layout, but not something I would like in my home though....

No comments:

Post a Comment